Improve website performance with
real user monitoring
Real-time UX data of your own visitors. Use our monitoring to improve your website or shops' site speed, SEO, bounce & increase revenue.
Real user monitoring, the key to understanding your users' experience
Observe & analyze
No guesswork, track all your pages & templates
- Get to know your audience & their conditions
- Monitor your Core Web Vitals in real time
- Unique insights into (First) User Experience
Essential solution for (eCommerce) websites who want happy users.
- Easily spot quickwins & bottlenecks
- Monitor releases by making an annotation, and see if your users' UX improved
- Compare the pagespeed and UX of up to 15 competitors
Real user insights within minutes, GDPR proof and without PII
- No need for coding or custom queries
- Simply add our snippet into your GTM/head
- Dashboards for developers, product owners & SEO
Agencies, ecommerce & site speed experts using RUMvision:
"We strongly recommend that sites set up their own real-user monitoring."
Features that give you instant insights
We track all pageviews and allow unlimited users. Make data-driven decisions, get actionable insights, and improve visitor experience with our real user monitoring (RUM) features!
User experience score
Get a single score that shows how users are experiencing your site or a specific site speed metric.
First User Experience
Shows how unique visitors experience your site. They often have a worse UX, but are crucial for future conversions.
Conditions affect your users' pagespeed. Get clear insights per device, internet speed, type of pageview & ad traffic.
Real time Core Web Vitals
Track, compare & analyze LCP, CLS, FID + INP, TTFB, FCP & Pageload. See UX per template, with performance & timeline indicators
Use (custom) metrics, dimensions, device type, percentile, daterange, RegEX & more to deepdive into your site speed issues. Cross-filter to compare.
UX score+ Core Web Vitals' 6-month history on all metrics, extensive filtering & comparisons let you track & beat your competitors' site speed.
Free site speed UX tools
Our mission is to provide everyone with insights into their actual users' experiences, start improving pagespeed performance and stop them from using Lighthouse as a measurement of real UX. Powered by Google CruX, we provide you with two free tools to view your Core Web Vitals data, as well as INP, TTFB, and FID. The downside: it's data is only collected on Chrome visitors' and always 28 days behind (Which is why we also offer Real-time User Monitoring😉).
There is no coding, API, snippet, or need to sign up. Enter your domain to get a UX score or historical CWV.
Free UX score checker
- 0 to 100 UX score on your website's performance
- Based on your real users' experience
- 3 Core Web Vitals & 3 other pagespeed metrics
- Explanation & advice per metric
Insights from users on all browsers over the last 28 days
Core Web Vitals history
- 6 month historical data of your Core Web Vitals
- Insights per metric and per device type
- Are you regressing, improving or staying stable?
- Clear timeline, updated once a week
Insights per page type (template)
Take a look at our RUM dashboarding
RUMvision's user-friendly interface, mobile compatibility, and simple setup without coding or writing queries make it a popular choice for optimizing website speed and UX. Users particularly love the clear dashboarding and numerous dimensions and insights that provide quick wins and issue identification in minutes. But don't just take their or our word for it, try it out yourself!
- Ideal for Product Owners
Get to know your audience
The dashboard to keep tabs on what your real visitors are really experiencing on your website:
- (First-) user experience score to track overall website performance
- Competitor progress monitoring for staying ahead
- Simple analysis of metrics and dimensions to optimize page speed for each template
- Visitor footprint exploration by device, internet speed, country, and ad traffic
- Compare & win
Be faster than your competition
Monitor the performance of up to 15 of your competitors':
- Compare your CWV with your competitors with a minimum history of 6 months
- Identify the pagespeed challenges for both your website and your competitors'
- Optimize your website speed to improve SEO and provide a better user experience for your visitors