Find pagespeed optimizations
With the use of RUMvision, we can find out for each metrics where the bottlenecks are and possible areas for improvement.
By developers for developers
Find pagespeed optimizations with RUMvision
With our monitoring and analyzing filters, you can go on indefinitely monitoring user experience and where potential areas for improvement are.
Template-based trackingMonitoring filtersAnalyzing filtersExperts within reachAnnotationsCustom alerts
How to optimize the First Input Delay?
Use our monitoring metrics to see how many people are on a low-end device and thus have a worse FID.
- On what templates is high FID experienced?
- How many users come in on a slow device with little memory?
- How much impact does low memory have on FID?
- Find out if there are optimization possibilities
How to optimize Cumulative Layout Shift?
Do your visitors experience layout shifts on your website, increasing the likelihood of bounce?
- See on which templates layout shifts occur and whether it is a trend
- Use filters per template to see which metric element is causing the CLS.
- Dive into the code to find out what's causing it (no fixed width and height, for example).
- Adjust this, add an annotation and see the improvement in the timeline