On a side-mission to reduce carbon emission
We started as a private tooling to aid ourselves in providing merchants and agencies with audits of their sites and webshops. Obviously to speed them up. Although more difficult to put into numbers, this also means reduced carbon footprint.
Collecting as less data as possible
By using template-based tracking we only need to track one of each template, instead of all pages
Real user monitoring
By making use of real user monitoring, you are in control of the performance and carbon hygiene of your website
Let's do it together
Want to speed up your site, but next to that reduce your carbon emissions? Join us on a mission!
- Easy to use
Insights in a few bytes
Our snippet is very tiny, which means just a few bytes to download or execute
- Less kilobytes means less traffic
- But also less main thread work
- Which improves battery duration
- Saving data and electricity
- A win for everyone
Faster web means less traffic and work
Once you start optimizing, you'll be doing what we're doing!
- Faster and optimized pages
- Means less traffic
- But also less CPU
- Reducing your carbon footprint
Only track what's valuable
No need to track all pages and clog the web. We're already beating aviation industry when it comes to carbon emissions.
- Pick your most important pages
- For example from campaign or ads
- Already giving you a good idea
- Of your visitors' UX