Website speed tracking is not built-in to Google Analytics 4. This limitation is relevant since tracking real visitors' speed can reveal its impact on user engagement and conversion rates. Such data is essential for identifying website speed issues and projecting the ROI of speed-optimization work.
Trusted & used by 500+ companies
- Because they convert
Monitor the experience of your real users
Find out how your own visitors perceive the speed of your website. Focus on the right data for optimizations.
- Everything you want to know on one dashboard
- Data that everyone understands
- First time visitors become loyal visitors
See how first time visitors experience your website
Make sure your marketing efforts deliver the fastest possible experience for new and orienting visitors.
- The only tool with a first user experience score
- Visitors with a good experience are more likely to return
- So you stay up to speed
Watch trends in your Core Web Vitals
Keep an eye on whether your Core Web Vitals remain stable, improve or deteriorate. See what and why something is deteriorating and on what template.
- Use different dashboards to monitor trends
- Compare before and after a deploy or based on a date range
1 %More sales by making our LCP 31% faster
0 %Mobile revenue boost by improving CWV
24 %Visitors will not return after bad mobile experience
-1 %Less bounce after focusing on optimization
- Be informed faster
Compare before and after performance data
Has your team launched a new campaign or did development make an adjustment? Keep track of how this impacts Core Web Vitals.
- Keep track of your work through annotations
- Easy comparisons before and after a certain period
- Make paid traffic convert even more
Monitor the experience of campaign visitors
Visitors coming in through a marketing channel often have a worse experience, make sure this is not the case on your website with the right insights.
- Track visitors' experience via a given query string
- In 50% of eCommerce, we spot a quick win within the hour
Features that will give you real-time insights
Our dashboards provide real-time insights into site speed, core web vitals, and user experience, streamlining your decision-making and making it easy to keep track of what's happening on your eCommerce site.
User experience score
Get a single score that shows how users are experiencing your site or a specific site speed metric.
First User Experience
Shows how unique visitors experience your site. They often have a worse UX, but are crucial for future conversions.
Conditions affect your users' pagespeed. Get clear insights per device, internet speed, type of pageview & ad traffic.
Real time Core Web Vitals
Track, compare & analyze LCP, CLS, FID + INP, TTFB, FCP & Pageload. See UX per template, with performance & timeline indicators
Use (custom) metrics, dimensions, device type, percentile, daterange, RegEX & more to deepdive into your site speed issues. Cross-filter to compare.
UX score+ Core Web Vitals' 6-month history on all metrics, extensive filtering & comparisons let you track & beat your competitors' site speed.
Tips, tricks and advice on Core Web Vitals for Product Owners
At RUMvision, we understand why a fast webshop, a key benefit of using Hyvä themes, is crucial to you. Numerous factors can affect your site's speed, Core Web Vitals, and UX, ultimately impacting conversions. So, does Hyvä fix all performance problems? It's something our CEO Karlijn Löwik talked about at Meet Magento Netherlands 2023.
How proud we are to have sponsored an event like this, because what a community this is. Welcoming, friendly, open and people are happy to explain everything to you. Together we all have one goal, and that is to make the internet faster for ourselves, but more importantly; the end user. Were you unable to attend performance.now() 2023, but interested in the slides? Or do you simply want to watch the brilliant talks again? All of the slides from the talks are linked here.
3 Reasons why you need real user monitoring
The big downside of CWV? While based on your real users, it's limited in its usefulness. Labdata is even worse. Let us guide you:
1. Knowledge is power
You fly blind without data.
Get real time insights, and from all devices, over 13 months
Go beyond logged-in chrome users, all browsers are measurable and filterable
Insights over all page-types, like: home, listing, even check-out.
Your audience's conditions greatly impact CWV, make sure you see what they are.
Opportunities are so easily spotted with the right data
- Quickwins & bottlenecks visualized in 1 day
- Deepdive and crossfilter with 25+ dimensions
- Spot which third-parties you should reduce, or which layout shift is causing issues.
- You choose what you want to track and focus on, with 15+ options to switch on/off
You stay in control when changes occur
- Get informed over changes in trends, positive or negative
- Make sure that new releases or 3rd-party's are immediatly compared
- Easily used by everyone on your team: SEO, Product owner and dev
- Insures that performance can be turned into a process.
- Do not get surprised by a worsening of your performance, and the effects on your bottom line.